Local Storm Damage Roof Repair
Our contractors have has been serving the Austin, TX area for over 34 years. For both commercial and home roofs, we provide repair and installation services. We are proficient in storm damage repair or replacement. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or rain can get holes which make them exposed to leaks. The roofers at San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can repair or replace your storm damaged roof. Our company offer complimentary storm damage surveys. Ring us now (210) 390-0416 for a roof inspection or roof repair in Austin, TX. For the best prices in the area, go with our roofing company Metal and impact resistant shingles are stormproof roofing types we sell.
Home and Business Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full-service roofing company. We sell all kinds of roofing systems. If you are wanting a particular roof like metal, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc are trained to install or repair it. We supply strong materials that can stand up against storms. Premium roofs are more durable and last longer than traditional roofs, from 50 to 100 years. Yes, premium roof installation prices are high. That is why they are called premium roofs, but they pay for themselves when a storm occurs and there is no damage to repair. We also offer other roof services like roof cleaning, leak identifying, assessments, and more. We also provide soffit and fascia or roof flashing fixing or rebuilding services. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. offers both business and home roof repair in Austin, TX. Call our company today at (210) 390-0416 to schedule an appointment.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Not sure if your commercial roof needs maintenance or replacement? Getting a commercial roof test can identify problems.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Our company provide flat roof leak detection and survey services.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Commercial roof washing not only improves curb appeal, but helps you see any damages that were covered up by filth.
Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Installation and Repairs
Taking care of your home’s roof is a important but oft- forgot about task. No roof inspection can lead toseepage, holes, rot, and more damage. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. provides all the home roof repair and replacement services you could need in this town. Roof replacements are always the last resort since they are costly, noisy and time consuming. Before spending time and money, get a roof assessment to see if you can get a roof repair or restoration to extend the life a little longer. If you are a roofing novice, a roofing contractor can help explain and advise the best course of action for your budget and repair needs. We repair damages as small as a few missing shingles to roof flashing to soffit and fascia. If you need residential roof repair or installation services in the Austin, TX area, dial us today at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company If you need home roof repair, connect with our roofers today.
- Roof Installation San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc are a home roof installation company that is here for you.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you need asphalt shingle roof maintenance or replacement, connect with our contractors today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof surveys locate small repairs that are easily fixed instead of waiting too long and having to get your roof replaced.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is a strip of metal around your chimney used to seal the crack that separates it from the roof to prevent leaks.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If your soffit or fascia has been damaged and needs repairs, call our team today.
- Residential Roof Replacement If your residential roofing needs replacing, call our roofing company today.
Storm Damage Repairs
Fast Roof Maintenance From Storm Damage
Staying in this area, storms are frequent. While roofs last a minimum of 20 years, frequent rainstorms can reduce their lives as the pummeling can make shingles or tile loosen and break off. Hail falls so heavily that it dents and damages roofing. Heavy storms results in seepage and algae. Wind can warp, split, and break off roofing materials and do severe wreckage like knocking trees onto roofs. Storm damage roofing maintenance or replacement is different from regular roof repair in that it replaces or repairs your roof with stronger materials to withstand against future storms. A great roofing system to protect against storms is metal. It lasts for 50 years while enduring all weather, including fire! If your storm damaged roof needs immediate attention, we also offer emergency roof maintenance services. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide our customers with roof storm damage insurance claims help and give no charge storm damage appraisal. Dial (210) 390-0416 for storm damage roof repair in Austin, TX by San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc.
- Emergency Roof Repair Weather is uncontrolled, and it can leave you with a roofing emergency. Connect with the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers for prompt repairs today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched When you phone our roofers for leaky roof repair, we can patch over your roof or replace that section.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair If your roof has experienced hail damage, ring the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers for roof repair services now.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Wind can seriously damage roofs, blowing off tile and causing trees to fall on roofs.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Our roofing company will provide photos and documentation for your roof insurance claims.
Local Premium Roofing Company
If you like the timeless roofing styles like stone or tile, you will want premium roofing. Premium roofs are labeled premium because of their costly materials and installation prices, but some styles of premium roofs can last up to 100 years. If you want a house that will be in the family for generations, premium roofing types like tile or stone are ones to consider as they endure up to 100 years. Because premium roofs are so tough, you won’t have to regularly maintain it. Synthetic shingles are a great option if the fee of premium roofing is too high. Synthetic shingles are imitations of premium roofs but at half the price and weight of the real thing. If natural tile,cedar shake, or slate is too costly, they come in synthetic shingles types. Strong premium roofing systems are great for storm prone areas like this area. A premium roof called impact resistant shingle roofs are the best at enduring storms as they won’t get damaged from hail or wind. Call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc at (210) 390-0416 for premium roof installation in Austin, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles For a roofing system that can endure hail, rain, and wind, get impact resistant shingles.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles 3 tab composition shingles are tougher than regular asphalt shingle roofs.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles For longer lasting shingle roofs than asphalt, contemplate architectural shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation If real slate is too expensive or heavy, synthetic slate is a great alternative.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Synthetic wood roofing appears indistinguishable to real wood roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic clay tile roofing is a great replacement for homeowners who want real clay tile roofing but it is too heavy or costly.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement Spanish tiles roofs are barrel shaped which makes rainfall easier to get trapped under them and cause leaks, needing repairs.
- Ceramic Tile For ceramic tile roofing installation in your town, phone our roofing company now.
- Concrete Roof Tiles For concrete tile roof installation in your town, contact the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofing can last up to 100 years with little to no maintenance.
Residential Metal Roofing
Metal is a great roofing choice for both business and house roofs. Metal roofs will not be affected by weather types and is resistant to fire. The highly reflective metal roofs help keep buildings cool, which reduces electricity bills. The durability of metal helps roofs last for 50 years with little maintenance. Metal is easily formed into many roof systems like shingles, panels, and tile. There are many benefits to a metal roof, like it being leak proof, animals and mold proof. Getting a budget friendly metallic roof coating will help to prevent rust from forming. Our contractors supply metal roofing repair and installation in the Austin, TX area. Call us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing systems come in two forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing systems come in galvinized or galvulume roofing systems depending on the coating you choose.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a great roofing choice for lake houses as the metal does not rust from salt air.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the strength of metal but the appearance of stone, get stone coated steel roofing.
- Corrugated Metal Once a commercial only roofing system type, corrugated metal is becoming more popular with homeowners due to its strength.
- Metal Shingle Metal is so easily manipulated that it can be molded into shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Metal roofs can survive 50 years, which is how long as how some people will own the home.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing systems have always been popular with commercial buildings because of metal’s tolerance for high levels of heat and weather.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofing systems are easily repaired and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock metal roofing are a form of standing seam metal roofs made for steep roofs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof If you want commercial standing seam metal roofing system installation in your town, call our team today.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing are lightweight but tough.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is great for commercial roofs as it can endure all weather and fire.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal A darling among commercial buildings, commercial corrugated roofing are beloved for their strength and longevity.
Commercial Roofing Repairs
Commercial roofs need to be sturdy but also pliable to cover a large amount of surface area. Flat roofs are the most popular choice due to their elasticity, versatility, and cost efficiency. For a thicker commercial roof, think about getting industrial or built up roofing systems. Industrial roofs are beneficial if you need a roofing system that is tougher than standard commercial roofing. Industrial roofing systems are used not just on factories, but on hospitals, multi family complexes, and churches. Quality commercial roofing repair or installation in Austin, TX by our company is only a dial away at (210) 390-0416.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs are more prone to getting damaged and need repairs more often than residential roofing systems.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs are one of the most popular flat roofs you will see on commercial buildings.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation While there are many pros to flat roofing, they do tend to need a lot of repairs over their lifespan.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofing systems reduce your electricity bills by reflecting sunlight and keeping buildings cool.
- Green Roofing Green roofing are very eco friendly and economical, helping you save money.
- Commercial Roof Installation The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can install your commercial roofing in your town.
- Industrial Roofing Our roofing company offer industrial roof installation and repairs in your town.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Sometimes commercial roofing have had too many maintenance and need to be replaced.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair If you need roof top deck or patio repair, call our roofing company now.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Apartment roofing need to be tough to protect all the occupants underneath it.
- Roofing for Churches To protect all your worshippers, you need industrial roofing which are stronger than commercial roofing.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply Membrane and Roof Coating Business
If closing your business while you get commercial roofing installation or repair is not an option, single ply membranes is perfect for you. Single ply membrane roofs come in rubber or acrylic sheets or liquid form. The liquid is coated on a base roof, while the rolls of single ply membrane sheeting are melded together to create a seamless and flat surface. Both create roofs with no seams, meaning no room for holes and water to happen. Roof coatings and singly ply roofs both have reflective white coatings that cool the building and reduces electricity bills, classifying them as cool roofs. While a roof coating has to be applied on top of an already existing roof, they are extremely inexpensive. The liquid forms are available at home repair stores for DIY homeowners who want to restore their roofs themselves. Because of how messy single ply roofs and roof coating applications are, it is highly recommended to have experts perform this task. For single ply roofing repair or installation in Austin, TX, our company is the company to call at (210) 390-0416!
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer TPO roofing repair.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation If you require EPDM membrane roof repair, phone our company today.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation For PVC roof installation, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation If you need modified bitumen roofing installation, connect with our roofing company today.
- Flat Roof Coatings San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide flat roof coatings in your town.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof coatings help metal roofs retain their shine and not corrode as quickly.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roof coatings are specially designed for rubber commercial roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings are the toughest roof coating made to withstand high heat and chemicals.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mop roofs are made of tar that is mopped to create a single ply membrane roof layer.