Storm Damage Repair Roofers in Your Area
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. has been providing roofing services to Converse, TX since 1984. Whether it be a commercial and house, our roofers can repair or install it. We specialize in storm damage replacement. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or rain can get holes which make them susceptible to leaks. The experts at San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can repair or replace your storm damaged roof. Our roofing company can perform a complimentary storm damage appraisal and identify problems. Getting a inspection can tell you how much your Converse, TX roof repair will cost. Connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today at (210) 390-0416. Our roofing company provide competitive pricing for storm damage roof repair and other services. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers also sell the stormproof roofing materials like metal and premium impact resistant shingles to help deter future damages.
Residential and Commercial Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a one stop shop roofing company, meaning we cover both business and residential roofs. With all the roofing types we offer, we are sure we can find the perfect fit for your business and residential roof. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers are able to install or repair roofs made out of metal, single ply, built up, asphalt shingle, tile, stone, and more. Being a storm damage roofing repair company, we supply plenty of stormproof roofing systems. Premium roofs are strong and require little maintenance in their 50 to 100 year lifespan. Yes, premium roof installation costs are high. That is why they are called premium roofs, but they pay for themselves when a storm occurs and there is no damage to repair. We also supply roof maintenance services like roof washing, leak testing, and inspections. We also repair or rebuild roof flashing, and soffit and fascia. For business and residential roof repair in Converse, TX, call our team at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Commercial Roof Inspection If you need a commercial roof examination, phone our roofers today.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Think your flat roof might have a leak? Our team can use flat leak detection equipment to locate and survey the leak.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer commercial roof cleaning to get your roof looking like new again.
Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Company
Roof maintenance is necessary but many homeowners forget about it. Not having any roof repairs can have damaging effects on your roof., like leaks, holes, and mold. If you need a home roof installation and restoration company in this area, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is the company to to call! We also supply roof assessments to detect any problems with your roof that could tell you if you need minor repairs or a roof replacement. During a roof evaluation, a roofing consultant identifies problem areas on your roof and helps you make plans for your roof. Don’t think that you can’t call us if you don’t have a big repair project. Our company also supply small repairs for damages with roof flashing and soffit and fascia. You can reach our company at (210) 390-0416 for residential roof installation services in Converse, TX.
- Roof Repair Company If you need repairs for your home roofing, call our company today.
- Roof Installation Our team can install your house roof in no time.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you need asphalt shingle roof repair or replacement, call our company today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof examinations help to save you from having to replace your roof much sooner than you expected.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is most noticeable around your chimney as it helps to keep water out of the hole between the chimney and roofing.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If you need soffit and fascia roofing repair, phone our contractors today.
- Residential Roof Replacement If your home roofing needs replacing, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
Storm Damage Repairs
Storm Damage Roof Repair Business
Storms are habitual in this area. While roofs last a minimum of 20 years, frequent rainstorms can shorten their lives as the battering can make shingles or tile loosen and break off. Hail can dent certain roofing materials. Rain can cause pooling and lead to leaks and mold. Wind can blow parts of your roof right off your foundation! Storm damage roof repair or replacement can fix all those areas destroyed by wild storms. Metal is often used in storm damage roofing maintenance or replacements because it lasts for 50 years while withstanding all weather types and fire. If you do have a roofing emergency due to a storm, our contractors offer emergency roofing maintenance services. We will also help you file your roof insurance claims and will always supply no charge storm damage test. Ring our roofers now at (210) 390-0416 for storm damage roof repair in Converse, TX.
- Emergency Roof Repair We provide emergency roof repair services, so call our roofing company today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Don’t let your leaky roofs get worse and connect with our team for repairs or patching today.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair If your roof has experienced hail damage, contact us for roof repair services today.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Get your wind damaged roof repaired before the next big storm hits and your roofing is even more susceptible.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help We provide roof insurance claims help when you get your storm damaged roof repaired with our contractors.
Local Premium Roofing Services
For sustainable and stunning roofs, go with premium roofing. Premium roofing systems are pricey, but they pay for themselves over their 40 year minimum lifespan. Certain premium roofs like tile and slate can endure up to 100 years when properly looked after! With incredible robustness found in premium roofs, expect little upkeep. If the price is too high, we also supply synthetic roofing. Synthetic shingle roofing are made of rubber and weigh less than half the weight of premium roofs, reducing costs. You can get imitation tile,cedar, or slate in the form of synthetic shingle roofing. Durable premium roofing systems are great for storm prone areas like this area. Impact resistant roofs are designed to not crack or blow off during hail or wind storms. Phone us at (210) 390-0416 for premium roof installation in Converse, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles For a roofing system that can endure hail, rain, and wind, get impact resistant shingles.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles For longer lasting shingle roofs than asphalt, think about getting 3 tab composition shingles.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Architectural shingles are tougher than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Phone our roofing company today for synthetic slate roof installation in your town!
- Synthetic Wood Roof Synthetic wood roofing is a great alternative for homeowners who want real cedar roofing but it is too heavy or out of your budget.
- Synthetic Tile Roof If real clay tile roofing is too expensive or heavy, synthetic clay tile roofing is a great replacement.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement If you require Spanish tile roof repair in your town, contact our company today.
- Ceramic Tile After clay, ceramic tile is the most common form of tile roofing seen on homes and commercial buildings.
- Concrete Roof Tiles Concrete tile roofing is the most affordable tile form but weighs the most.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofs is one of the oldest forms of roofing and is still so widely used today because of its strength.
Residential Metal Roofing
Metal is a great roofing option for both commercial and home roofs. It can withstand all weather types and is fireproof. Metal roofs reflect the UV rays to keep the building cool and reduce electricity bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they endure 50 years with no service. Metal comes in multiple forms of roofing like tile, shingles, and panels because it is easily molded into new shapes. There are many benefits to a metal roof, like it being rainproof, termites and algae proof. Getting a metal roof coating will help to stop rust from forming. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide metal roof repair and installation in the Converse, TX area. Dial us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation If you want standing seam metal roofing installation in your town, phone us today.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofs come in galvinized or galvulume roofing materials depending on the coating you choose.
- Aluminum Roofing If you live near the ocean, an aluminum roofing system is a great choice because the salt air won’t make your roof corrode.
- Stone Coated Steel For stone coated steel roofing installation in your town, contact our company today.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing systems are similar to standing seam metal roofing systems but the bolts show, giving it a more industrialized aesthetic.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles area a great option for those who still want the shingles look but want the durability and longevity of metal.
- Residential Metal Roofing Metal roofing are becoming popular with homeowners because these roofing systems can last half a century.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal is great for commercial roofing systems because it can endure all types of weather, is fireproof, and reflects sunlight.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofs are quickly repaired and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock metal roofing systems are a form of standing seam metal roofing made for steep roofs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof If you want commercial standing seam metal roof installation in your town, dial our team now.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing last for half a century and have a zinc coating to help prevent rusting.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a popular roofing choice for commercial buildings because of its lightweight but sturdy metal protection.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal For commercial corrugated roofing installation in your town, ring our roofers today.
Commercial Roof Company
Commercial roofs need to be sturdy yet flexible to cover a large amount of surface area. Commercial buildings often use flat roofs due to their stretchiness, versatility, and affordability. For a thicker commercial roof, consider industrial or BUR roofs. Sometimes commercial roofing systems need industrial level protection, which we provide. Churches, apartments, office buildings, and hospitals use industrial roofs because this type of roof can handle multiple HVAC units. Phone (210) 390-0416 for commercial roofing repair or installation in Converse, TX by our contractors.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs are often flat, which leads to pooling rainfall and leaks.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs have multiple thick layers of felt, asphalt shingles, and gravel to create a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofing systems are the most popular form of roofing installed on commercial buildings.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofs reduce your energy bills by reflecting sunlight and keeping buildings cool.
- Green Roofing Green roofs falls under two categories:vegetative roofing systems or cool roofing systems.
- Commercial Roof Installation The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer commercial roofing system installation in your town.
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofs are tougher than commercial roofs.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Sometimes commercial roofing systems have had too many repairs and need to be replaced.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair If you need roof top deck or patio repair, contact us now.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Apartment roofs need to be tough to protect all the occupants underneath it.
- Roofing for Churches Industrial roofs are stronger than commercial roofing and helps to better protect all the community.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply and Roof Coatings Applications
If you have a commercial building that needs a roof installed, but you can’t make time to close your business for noisy roofing repair, think about getting single ply roofing membranes. Single ply roofs are available in rubber or acrylic sheets or liquid constitution. The liquid is coated on and the sheets are melted. Both result in a roof with no seams with no cracks for leaks. Single ply roofing membranes and roof coatings are classified as cool roofs because of their reflective white coats that help to cool buildings and lowers energy bills. While a roof coating has to be applied atop an already installed roof, they are extremely cost friendly. Single ply roofs and roof coatings are available in home repair stores for courageous homeowners who want to restore their roofs without the help of professionals. Single ply roofs and roof coating installations are both very messy, so it is highly advised to have trained roofers do it. Quality single ply roofing repair or installation in Converse, TX by our company is only a phone call away at (210) 390-0416.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement If you need TPO membrane roof installation, call our contractors now.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation If you need EPDM membrane roof repair, contact our roofing company now.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer PVC membrane installation.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation If you need modified bitumen roofing installation, ring our team today.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roofing coatings help to extend the lifetime of flat roofs.
- Metal Roof Coatings For metal roofing coatings in your town, dial our roofers today.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roof coatings are specially made for rubber commercial roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our company supply industrial roofing coatings in your town.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mopping is a messy roofing installation process and should only be conducted by professional roofers.