Storm Damage Roof Repair in Your Area
Since 1984, we have been serving the Dripping Springs, TX area. Whether it be a commercial and home, our roofers can repair or install it. If you have storm damage roof repair or restoration, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can definitely help. Roofs damaged by rainwater or wind can get mold or wood rot. The roofers at San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can repair or replace your storm damaged roof. We offer free storm damage evaluations. For how much your roof repair will cost in Dripping Springs, TX, ring the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now at (210) 390-0416 and schedule a assessment. Our contractors supply affordable costs for storm damage roof repair and other services like soffit and fascia repair. Our roofers also supply the stormproof roofing types like metal and premium impact resistant shingles to help prevent future damages.
Residential and Business Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full-service roofing company. All the roofing types that you can think of, we supply them. Our roofers can install metal, single ply, built up, asphalt shingle, tile, stone, and more. We carry strong materials that can endure storms. Premium roofs are tough and require little maintenance in their 50 to 100 year warranty. Yes, premium roof installation costs are high. That is why they are called premium roofs, but they pay for themselves when a storm hits and there is no damage to repair. We don’t just repair and install roofs! We also wash, inspect, and detect them for leaks. If your roof flashing or soffit and fascia needs fixing or replacing, we can do that too! Call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. at (210) 390-0416 to set up an appointment for commercial or residential roof repair in Dripping Springs, TX.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Make sure your commercial building’s roof is safe and protected with a commercial roof test.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Think your flat roof might have a leak? Our contractors can utilize flat leak detection equipment to locate and survey the leak.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Dirty roofs can affect business, so dial us today for commercial roof washing.
Residential Roofing Services
Home Roofing Company
Roof maintenance is necessary, but many homeowners forget, don’t know how, or don’t even know that they are supposed to check on their roof! No roof maintenance can lead toseepage, punctures, fungus, and more damage. If you are in the local] area and need home roofing installation and restoration, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. can help. Not sure if those broken shingles imply that your roof needs to be replaced or just repaired? Call us for a roof test and we can detect the problem and save you money. If you are a roofing novice, a roof contractor can help explain and advise the best course of action for your budget and repair needs. Don’t think that you can’t call us if you don’t have a big repair project. Our company also provide small repairs for damages with roof flashing and soffit and fascia. For Dripping Springs, TX home roof repair services, call our roofers at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company If you need repairs for your house roof, call our contractors today.
- Roof Installation If you need house roofing installation, ring our contractors today.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement While asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing system, they do require the most maintenance.
- Roof Inspections Roof surveys help to identify any issues or damages you may have not known about.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing helps to seal the hole between your roofing and the chimney where water can leak through.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffit and fascia get damaged from water, which makes the wood rot, needing repairs.
- Residential Roof Replacement If you need residential roofing replacement, dial our roofers today.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts
If you live in this area, you know that storms are a common occurrence here. Recurrent pounding on your roof will wear it down, causing asphalt shingles or tile to come loose or break. Certain roof materials can be severely damaged or dented by hail. Rain can cause ponding and lead to leaks and mold. Wind can uproot trees onto roofs and shingles off your home. Getting storm damage roof maintenance or replacement will help to keep it securely in place. Metal is a great roof to endure storms. This waterproof, snowproof, hailproof, windproof and fire retardant roof lasts for 50 years. If you do have a roofing emergency due to a storm, our team supply emergency roofing repair services. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc will also help you file your roof insurance claims and will always supply no charge storm damage review. Contact our company today at (210) 390-0416 for storm damage roofing repair in Dripping Springs, TX.
- Emergency Roof Repair We provide emergency roof repair services, so dial us today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Don’t let your leaky roofs get worse and phone the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers for repairs or patching today.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair We offer hail damage roof repair services.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Get your wind damaged roof repaired before the next big storm hits and your roofing is even more vulnerable.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help When you get your storm damaged roof repaired with our roofing company, we will assist you with your roofing insurance claims.
Premium Roofing Installation and Repairs
If you want longer lasting roofing, contemplate premium roofs. Premium roofs are labeled premium because of their costly materials and installation prices, but some styles of premium roofs can last up to 100 years. If you want a home to grow old with you, premium roofing types like clay tile and slate have a lifespan of 100 years. Their incredible strength means little maintenance over its and your lifespan. If the price is too high, we also provide synthetic shingle roofing. Synthetic shingles are imitations of premium roofs but at half the price and weight of the real thing. Synthetic shingle roofs come in clay tile, wood, or stone form. Storms take place in this area all the time. Impact resistant shingles are specially made to not break or blow off during hail or wind storms. We provide premium repair or installation in Dripping Springs, TX. Dial our team at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant roof shingles are specially made to endure the force of hail.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles 3 tab composition shingles are tougher than traditional asphalt shingle roofing.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now for architectural shingle installation or repair.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Contact our company today for synthetic slate roof installation in your town!
- Synthetic Wood Roof Synthetic wood shake roofing appears indistinguishable to natural wood roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic clay tile roofing appears identical to natural tile roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement If you require Spanish tile roof repair in your town, ring our roofing company today.
- Ceramic Tile After clay tile, ceramic tile is the most popular form of tile roofing seen on residences and commercial buildings.
- Concrete Roof Tiles Concrete tile roofing has great pros like being affordable, but has disadvantages like being extremely heavy.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofing have great benefits like enduring all weather including fire, and being resistant to fungus and insect decay.
Commercial Metal Roofing
For both business and house roofs, metal is a great option. Metal roofs can endure hail, wind, rain, snow, and is even fireproof. The highly reflective metal roofs help keep buildings cool, which reduces electricity bills. Metal roofs require little maintenance over their 50 year lifespan because they are so tough. Because metal is easily welded, lots of roofing styles like tile, shingles, and panels are available. Because it is completely seamless, you never have to worry about mildew, leaks, or rotting. Getting an affordable metallic roof coating will help to prevent rust from forming. If you want metal roof repair or installation in Dripping Springs, TX, our team are the company to call at (210) 390-0416.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing are available in two forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing can endure all elements and is also fire retardant!
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a great roofing choice for beach houses as the metal does not corrode from salt air.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel roofing supplies you with the aesthetics of slate but the price and protection of metal.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing were usually seen on commercial buildings but is making its way into the residential roofing scene.
- Metal Shingle For the appearance of shingles but the durability of metal, get metal shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Metal roofs can survive 50 years, which is how long as how some people will own the home.
- Commercial Metal Roofing There are many choices of metal roofing systems to choose for commercial roofing systems.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofs are easily installed and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock metal roofs are a form of standing seam metal roofing systems made for pointed slope roofs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof If you want commercial standing seam metal roof installation in your town, connect with the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofs is lightweight but tough.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is great for commercial roofs as it can withstand all elements and fire.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing systems have bolts showing, giving them an industrial appearance which is perfect for commercial or industrial buildings.
Commercial Roof Repairs and Restorations
Covering a large surface area, commercial roofs have to be strong yet elastic. Seamless, multipurpose usage, and low cost, flat roofs are the most popular commercial roof choice. Other options include industrial and gravel roofing systems that are made of thicker materials. If you have a commercial building but need a more durable roofing system than flat roofing, contemplate getting industrial roofing. Churches, multi family complexes, office buildings, and hospitals use industrial roofing because this type of roof can handle multiple HVAC units. For commercial roof repair or installation in Dripping Springs, TX, our roofing company, Inc. is the company to call at (210) 390-0416!
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs tend to get leaks because their flat roofing have nowhere to drain water.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs are also named gravel roofs because of the multiple layers of gravel and asphalt used to create the roof.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofing systems are cost effective, environmentally friendly, and energy efficient.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofing help to reduce your electricity bill by reflecting heat and keeping your building cool, which lowers your energy bill.
- Green Roofing Green roofs falls under two categories:vegetative roofs or cool roofing systems.
- Commercial Roof Installation San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc supply commercial roofing installation in your town.
- Industrial Roofing San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide industrial roofing installation and repairs in your town.
- Commercial Roof Replacement For commercial roofing system replacement in your town, dial San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair Boost business sales with commercial rooftop deck and patio repair and installations.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels For apartment roofing in your town, call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now.
- Roofing for Churches For church roofing in your town, phone our company now.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Local Single Ply Roofs and Roof Coatings Repairs
If you have a commercial building that needs a roof installed, but you can’t afford to to close your business for noisy roof repair, think about getting single ply membranes. Single ply roofs are available in sheet or liquid form, depending on if you get a rubber or acrylic based formula. The liquid is simply painted on in multiple layers and the sheets are unrolled and fused together using torches to create seamless roofs. Both create roofs with no seams, meaning no room for cracks and leaks to happen. For a roof that will lowers energy bills and cool your building by reflecting sunlight, consider cool roofing options like single ply roofing membranes or roof coatings. While a roof coating has to be applied atop an already installed roof, they are extremely inexpensive. The liquid forms of both single ply roofs and roof coatings are available at home repair stores at affordable prices for determined homeowners to coat their roofs themselves. Because of how messy single ply membrane roofing and roof coating applications are, it is highly recommended to have professional roofers perform this task. For single ply roofing repair or installation in Dripping Springs, TX, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers is the company to contact at (210) 390-0416!
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement If you require TPO membrane roof installation, ring our roofers today.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation For EPDM membrane roof repair, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation Our team supply PVC roof installation.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation dial our roofing company today for modified bitumen membrane repair.
- Flat Roof Coatings For flat roof coatings in your town, dial San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof coatings are specially made for metal roofing systems.
- Rubber Roof Coatings For rubber roof coatings in your town, call our roofing company today.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roofing coatings can withstand high heat and toxic chemicals where other roof coatings couldn’t.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair For hot mop roof repair or installation in your town, dial our contractors today.