Local Storm Damage Repair Roofers
Our roofing company has has been serving the Floresville, TX area for over 34 years. Our roofers provide repairs and installations for both commercial and home roofs. Storm damage roof repair is our speciality. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or rainfall can get holes which make them prone to leaks. Our roofing company provide storm damage roof repair or replacement. If you need your roof inspected, we supply complimentary storm damage evaluations. Ring our company today (210) 390-0416 for a roof review or roof repair in Floresville, TX. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers strive to provide competitive costs to our customers. Metal and impact resistant shingles are stormproof roofing types we sell.
Residential and Commercial Roof Installation
For business and home roofing services, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. provides both. We provide all styles of roofing materials. If you are wanting a particular roof like metal, our roofers are trained to install or repair it. For roofing systems that can withstand storms, call us. Premium roofs are durable and require little maintenance in their 50 to 100 year life expectancy. While installationpricing are high, the roof pays for itself over time with no maintenance and repair fees. We also offer roof maintenance services like roof cleaning, leak testing, and assessments. If you need your roof flashing or soffit and fascia mended or rebuilt, we can do that too! San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. provides both commercial and home roof repair in Floresville, TX. Dial our roofing company today at (210) 390-0416 to set up an appointment.
- Commercial Roof Inspection If you need a commercial roof assessment, contact us now.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Our roofers can locate your flat roof leak quickly with our flat roof leak detection and survey tools.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service If your roof is looking more black than the original color, contact our roofers for commercial roof washing today.
Residential Roofing Services
Home Roofing Company
Roof maintenance is vital, but many homeowners forget, don’t know how, or don’t even know that they are supposed to check on their roof! Not having any roof maintenance can have damaging effects on your roof., like seepage, punctures, and fungus. If you need a home roofing repair and replacement company in this area, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is the company to to call! Roof replacements are always the last resort since they are expensive, noisy and time consuming. Before spending time and money, get a roof appraisal to see if you can get a roof repair or restoration to extend the life a little longer. A roof consultant from our company can help identify problems with your roof and recommend the best course of action for your budget. We repair issues as small as a few missing shingles to roof flashing to soffit and fascia. If you need residential roofing repair or installation services in the Floresville, TX area, call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company Our company can repair your house roofing in no time.
- Roof Installation If your residential roof needs installations, call our roofers today.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you require asphalt shingle roof maintenance or replacement, ring our company today.
- Roof Inspections Yearly roof examinations are beneficial to those living in storm prone areas to check for hail and wind damage.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing helps to seal the hole between your roofing and the chimney where water can seep through.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If your soffit or fascia has been damaged and needs repairs, contact our team today.
- Residential Roof Replacement If your home roofing needs replacing, call our roofers today.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts
If you reside in this area, you know that storms are a recurring occurrence here. Frequent battering on your roof will wear it down, causing shingles or tile to come loose or break. If you have seen a metal car dented from hail, imagine what it can do to your roofing. Heavy rainfall causes leaks and fungus. Wind can warp, fracture, and pull off roofing materials and do devastating ruin like knocking trees onto roofs. Keep your roof securely in place by getting storm damage roof repair or restoration. Metal is often used in storm damage roofing repairs or replacements because it lasts for 50 years while resisting all weather types and fire. Our team also supply emergency roof repair services. Need help filing your roof storm damage insurance claim? San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can help and provide a no charge storm damage appraisal. For storm damage roof repair in Floresville, TX, call our roofers today at (210) 390-0416.
- Emergency Roof Repair If you require emergency roofing repair services, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can help!
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Roof leaks can be repaired and patched over if spotted quickly enough.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Our roofing company offer hail damage roof repair services.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Call to get your wind damaged roof repaired before the next big storm hits and your roof is even more exposed.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Our contractors will supply photos and documentation for your roof insurance claims.
Local Premium Roofing Company
Premium roofs are made of more enduring material and last longer than standard roofs like asphalt. While more expensive upfront, premium roofs have a warranty of a minimum of 20 years longer than asphalt roofs. Some premium roofing systems like clay tile and slate can survive up to 100 years when properly maintained! Premium roofs are very enduring, making them low repairs as they don’t get damaged. If the fee is too high, we also provide synthetic shingles. Synthetic shingle roofing look like premium roofs but weigh and cost less than half. You can get imitation clay tile,wood shake, or slate in the form of synthetic shingle roofs. Tough premium roofing systems are great for storm prone areas like this area. A premium roof called impact resistant shingle roofs are the best at withstanding storms as they won’t get damaged from hail or wind. Contact San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc at (210) 390-0416 for premium roof services in Floresville, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles For a roofing system that can endure hail, rainstorms, and wind, get impact resistant roof shingles.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles 3 tab composition shingles are more durable than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Dial our company now for architectural shingle installation or repair.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate is a great substitute for homeowners who want real slate roofing but it is too heavy or out of your budget.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Synthetic cedar roofing looks the same as real cedar roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic clay tile roofing appears the same as real tile roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement For Spanish tile roof repair in your area, connect with our roofers today.
- Ceramic Tile Ceramic is slightly lighter than clay tile but supplies all the same benefits.
- Concrete Roof Tiles If you are unsure if your roof can support the weight of concrete tile, get a roof inspection before you buy.
- Clay Tile If you want a timeless and tough roof that will last a century, get clay tile.
Metal Roofing Services
Metal is a great roofing material for both commercial and house roofs. It can withstand all weather types and is resistant to fire. Metal roofs reflect the UV rays to keep the building cool and reduce electricity bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they endure 50 years with little to no upkeep. Because metal is easily welded, lots of roof styles like tile, shingles, and panels are available. It is completely waterproof and won’t rot from termites or mildew. Metal roofs are susceptible to rusting, but getting a metal roof coating helps slow this. Quality metal roof repair or installation in Floresville, TX by our roofing company is only a phone call away at (210) 390-0416.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing are quickly installed because they basically snap into place atop each other.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing are lightweight but strong.
- Aluminum Roofing If you live near the sea, an aluminum roofing system is a great choice because the salt air won’t make your roof rust.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel roofing lets you have the superior metal strength but the aesthetics of slate.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing are similar to standing seam metal roofs but the bolts show, giving it a more industrialized aesthetic.
- Metal Shingle Metal is so easily transformed that it can be shaped into shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Homeowners are gravitating toward metal roofs because of the low maintenance the roof requires over its half a century lifetime.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing have always been popular with commercial buildings because of their tolerance for high levels of heat and weather.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofing systems are a form of standing seam metal roofing made for low slope roofs.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock metal roofing systems are a form of standing seam metal roofs made for pointed slope roofs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof If you want commercial standing seam metal roofing system installation in your town, connect with our contractors now.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing are great for industrial and commercial buildings because they are durable and can endure high heat.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum can last up to half a century with little to no maintenance, making it a great choice for commercial roofing.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal For commercial corrugated roofing system installation in your town, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
Commercial Roofing Replacement
Commercial roofs are made of strong yet stretchy materials to cover the large surface areas they have. Flat roofs are the most popular choice due to their stretchiness, multipurpose usage, and affordability. Other options include industrial and built up roofing systems that are made of thicker materials. Sometimes commercial roofs need industrial level protection, which we offer. Industrial roofs are used not just on factories, but on hospitals, multi family complexes, and churches. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide commercial roof repair and installation in the Floresville, TX area. Contact us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs are more prone to getting damaged and need repairs more often than residential roofing systems.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs are also known as gravel roofs because of the layers of gravel and asphalt used to create the roof.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation For flat roof installation in your town, ring us now.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofs reduce your electricity bills by reflecting UV rays and keeping buildings cool.
- Green Roofing You can either have a garden roofing system or have an eco roof with recyclable materials like a cool roofing system.
- Commercial Roof Installation If you need a roofing installed on your commercial building, phone the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
- Industrial Roofing For a roof that is more durable than commercial roofing, get industrial roof.
- Commercial Roof Replacement For commercial roofing system replacement in your town, connect with our contractors today.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair If you need roof top deck or patio repair, phone us today.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Industrial roofs are stronger than commercial roofing and helps to better protect all the tenants.
- Roofing for Churches To protect all your assembly, you need industrial roofing which are stronger than commercial roofs.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Local Single Ply Roofing and Roof Coatings Applications
If closing your business while you get commercial roofing installation or repair is not an option, single ply roofs is a great choice for you. Single ply roofs are made out of rubber or acrylic and are available in rolled sheet or liquid composition. The liquid is easily painted on while the rolls of sheets call for professionals as it involves fusing together the rolls together to create no seams. Both result in a seamless roof with no cracks for leaks. Roof coatings and singly ply roofing membranes both have reflective white coatings that cool the building and reduces energy bills, classifying them as cool roofs. While a roof coating has to be applied on top of an already existing roof, they are extremely cost friendly. Being so cost friendly, single ply roofs and roof coatings are found in home repair stores where courageous homeowners can restore their roofs themselves. Because of how messy single ply roofs and roof coating installations are, it is highly advised to have experts perform this task. Dial (210) 390-0416 for single ply roofing repair or installation in Floresville, TX by San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement For TPO membrane roof installation, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation For EPDM membrane roof installation, connect with our company today.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation phone our company now for PVC membrane roof repair.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation For modified bitumen membrane repair, contact the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roof coatings help to extend the lifetime of flat roofing systems.
- Metal Roof Coatings our contractors provide metal roofing coatings in your town.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roofing coatings are specially designed for rubber commercial roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings For industrial roofing coatings in your town, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mop roofs are made of melted asphalt that is mopped to create a single ply membrane roof layer.