Local Storm Damage Repair Roofers
Our roofing company has has been roofing the Fredericksburg, TX area for over 34 years. Our company is a full-service roofing company that offers repairs and installations to both business and residential properties. If you have storm damage roof replacement, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can definitely help. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or water can get holes which make them subject to leaks. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer storm damage roof repair or replacement. Get a complimentary storm damage assessment when you call our team today. Connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now at (210) 390-0416 for a roof inspection and get an estimate on how much your roof repair in Fredericksburg, TX will cost. For the best rates in town, go with our roofers Metal and impact resistant shingles are stormproof roofing types we sell.
Residential and Business Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full-service roofing company. As a full-service roofing company, we carry an extensive range of roofing kinds so you can find the best fit for your commercial property and residence. Our contractors can install metal, modified bitumen, flat, shingle, tile, stone, and more. For roofing materials that can stand up against storms, call us. Premium roofs are more durable and last longer than traditional roofs, from 50 to 100 years. Yes, premium roof installation prices are high. That is why they are called premium roofs, but they pay for themselves when a storm hits and there is no damage to repair. We also offer roof maintenance services like roof cleaning, leak detection, and assessments. If your roof flashing or soffit and fascia needs fixing or replacing, we can do that too! For commercial and residential roof repair in Fredericksburg, TX, ring us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Not sure if your commercial roof needs repairs or replacement? Getting a commercial roof survey can highlight problems.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey We can locate your flat roof leak quick with our flat roof leak detection and survey equipment.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service If your roof is looking more black than the original color, contact us for commercial roof cleaning today.
Residential Roofing Services
Local Residential Roofing Services
Taking care of your home’s roof is a vital but oft- forgot about task. No roof inspection can lead toseepage, punctures, fungus, and more damage. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. offers all the home roof repair and replacement services you could need in this town. We also offer roof reviews to identify any problems with your roof that could tell you if you need minor repairs or a roof replacement. A roofing inspector from our company can help identify damages with your roof and advise the best course of action for your budget. We repair issues as minor as a few broken shingles to roof flashing to soffit and fascia. Ring our roofers today at (210) 390-0416 if you need residential roof repair services in Fredericksburg, TX.
- Roof Repair Company If you need repairs for your house roof, call our company today.
- Roof Installation Our team can install your home roof in no time.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement Asphalts are the cheapest roofing system, and therefore the most brittle. Ring our roofing company for maintenance or replacements today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof checkups locate small repairs that are easily fixed instead of waiting too long and having to get your roof replaced.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is a strip of metal around your chimney used to seal the gap that separates it from the roof to prevent leaks.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If you require soffit and fascia roof repair, ring our roofing company today.
- Residential Roof Replacement If you need home roof replacement, contact our company today.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts
Storms are recurrent in this area. Frequent rainfall on your roof will wear down its protective layering, causing shingles or tile to come loose. If you have seen a metal car dented from hail, think about what it can do to your roof. If you have a flat commercial roof, rainwater ponds with nowhere to drain, creating holes and seepage. Wind can blow sections of your roof right off your foundation! Storm damage roofing repair or restoration can fix all those areas ruined by wild storms. A great roofing system to endure storms is metal. It lasts for 50 years while withstanding all elements, including fire! If you do have a roofing emergency due to a storm, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers supply emergency roof repair services. We provide our customers with roof storm damage insurance claims help and give free storm damage test. For storm damage roofing repair in Fredericksburg, TX, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today at (210) 390-0416.
- Emergency Roof Repair We supply emergency roof repair services, so connect with our contractors today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched If roof leaks are not repaired, they could eventually reach the inside of your home and cause mold or flooding.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Call to get your hail damaged roof repaired before the next big storm hits and your roof is even more exposed.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair If your roof has experienced wind damage, ring our roofing company for roof repair services now.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help One of the benefits of getting your storm damaged roof repaired with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc is getting assistance with your roof insurance claims.
Top Premium Roofing Company
Premium roofs are designed of stronger material and last longer than traditional roofs like asphalt. Premium roofing is a expensive, but a great investment, since even the smallest life of a premium roof is still 20 years longer than an asphalt roof. If you want a roof to grow old with you, premium roofing types like clay tile and stone have a lifespan of 100 years. Their incredible strength means little maintenance over its and your lifetime. Synthetic shingles are a great alternative if the cost of premium roofing is too high. Synthetic shingle roofing are made of rubber and weigh less than half the weight of premium roofing systems, reducing costs. Synthetic shingle roofs come in clay tile,cedar, or stone form. Rainstorms happen in this area frequently. Impact resistant shingle roofing are specially made to not break or blow off during hail or wind storms. Call (210) 390-0416 for our contractors to services your premium roof in Fredericksburg, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles For a roofing system that can withstand hail, rain, and wind, get impact resistant roof shingles.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles If you need 3 tab composition shingle installation or repair, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles For longer lasting shingles than asphalt, think about getting architectural or laminate shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate appears the same as real slate but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Synthetic wood roofing appears the same as real wood roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic clay tile roofing looks identical to real clay tile roofing but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement If you need Spanish tile roof repair in your town, connect with our team now.
- Ceramic Tile Ceramic weighs less than clay but supplies all the same benefits.
- Concrete Roof Tiles Concrete tile roofing has great upsides like being waterproof, but has cons like being extremely heavy.
- Clay Tile Clay tile is one of the oldest forms of roofing and is still so popular today because of its strength.
Local Metal Roofing Services
Metal works great on both business and residential roofing systems. Metal roofs are not affected by weather types and is resistant to fire. The shiny coating helps reflect UV rays, reducing temperatures and electricity bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they survive 50 years with little to no service. Metal comes in multiple forms of roofing systems like tile, shingles, and panels because it is easily formed into new styles. Virtually watertight,insects and rainwater cannot get underneath metal panels. The only negative is that metal can rust over time, but getting a budget friendly metal roof coating can prevent this. If you want metal roofing repair or installation in Fredericksburg, TX, our roofing company are the company to call at (210) 390-0416.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation We can help you choose the best standing seam metal roofing system when you dial us today.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing systems can endure all weather and is also fireproof!
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing are very similar to steel roofs except aluminum does not corrode when in contact with salt air like steel will.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the durability of metal but the look of stone, get stone coated steel roofing.
- Corrugated Metal Once a commercial only roof type, corrugated metal is becoming more popular with homeowners due to its strength.
- Metal Shingle For the look of asphalt shingles but the strength of metal, get metal shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Nobody wants to constantly repair their roofs, so with residential metal roofing systems, low maintenance is guaranteed over its 50 year lifespan.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal is great for commercial roofing systems because it can withstand all types of weather, is fireproof, and reflects UV light.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are a form of standing seam metal roofing made for flat roofs.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock roofing systems are quickly installed and basically snap into place.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof Commercial standing seam metal roofing are quickly installed because they basically snap into place on top of each other.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing systems are great for industrial and commercial buildings as they are durable and can withstand high levels of heat.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a popular roofing choice for commercial buildings due to its lightweight but strong metal protection.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing systems have bolts showing, giving them an industrial aesthetic which is perfect for commercial or industrial buildings.
Commercial Roofing Repairs and Restorations
Commercial roofs are made of strong but also extendable materials to cover the large surface areas they have. Commercial buildings often use flat roofs due to their stretchiness, variety, and cost efficiency. Industrial and BUR roofs are thicker than flat roofs for commercial building owners who need extra strength. Sometimes commercial roofing systems need industrial level protection, which we supply. Churches, multi family complexes, government buildings, and hospitals use industrial roofing systems because this type of roof can handle multiple HVAC units. Phone (210) 390-0416 for commercial roofing repair or installation in Fredericksburg, TX by our company.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs are more likely to getting damaged and need repairs more often than residential roofing systems.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs have multiple thick layers of felt, asphalt shingles, and gravel to create a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation While there are many pros to flat roofing, they do tend to need a lot of repairs over their lifetime.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofing are white colored and help to reflect UV rays.
- Green Roofing Green roofing systems falls under two categories:vegetative roofing systems or cool roofs.
- Commercial Roof Installation For commercial roofing installation in your town, phone our roofers now.
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofing systems are tougher than commercial roofing systems.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Phone our contractors now for commercial roof replacement in your town.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair If you need roof top deck or patio repair, phone the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels For hotel roofs in your town, ring our team now.
- Roofing for Churches Church roofing need to be tough to protect all the community underneath it.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply Membrane and Roof Coating Company
Single ply roofing membranes repair and installation is quiet, meaning that you don’t have to close down your business while your roof is maintenanced. Single ply roofs are available in rubber or acrylic sheets or liquid form. The liquid is coated on a base roof, while the rolls of single ply sheeting are melted together to create a seamless and flat surface. Both create roofs with no seams, meaning no room for holes and leaks to happen. Roof coatings and singly ply roofs both have reflective white coatings that cool the building and lowers energy bills, making them cool roofs. Roof coatings are applied to already existing roofs to help restore them, and are extremely cost friendly. The liquid forms of both single ply roofs and roof coatings are available at home repair stores at cost friendly prices for determined homeowners to restore their roofs without the help of professionals. Though these products are available at home repair stores, it is highly advised to have professionals install the messy liquid or sheet roofing. For single ply roofing repair or installation in Fredericksburg, TX, our roofing company is the company to call at (210) 390-0416!
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc offer TPO membrane repair.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation For EPDM membrane roof repair, ring San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation Our company offer PVC roof installation.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation connect with our roofing company now for modified bitumen roofing installation.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roof coatings are specially designed for flat commercial roofing systems.
- Metal Roof Coatings We provide metal roofing coatings in your town.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roofing coatings are specially designed for rubber commercial roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings can endure high heat and toxic chemicals where other roof coatings couldn’t.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mopping is a messy roofing installation process and should only be conducted by professionals.