Local Storm Damage Repair Roofers
Since 1984, our team has been roofing the Gonzales, TX area. For both business and house roofs, we offer repair and installation services. We are experts in storm damage repair. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or rainwater can get holes which make them susceptible to leaks. Our contractors provide storm damage roof repair or replacement. Get a free storm damage inspection when you call our team today. Phone the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now (210) 390-0416 for a roof assessment or roof repair in Gonzales, TX. For unbeatable costs in town, go with our contractors If you want a roof replacement, we sell stormproof roofing systems like metal and impact resistant shingles.
Business and Home Roof Installers in Your Area
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full-service roofing company. We sell all types of roofing materials. If you want a metal, single ply, built up, asphalt shingle, tile, slate, single ply, flat, asphalt shingle, tile, slate roof repair or installation, we are the ones to call. Being a storm damage roofing repair company, we carry plenty of stormproof roofing systems. With premium roofs, you have storm guarding for 50 to 100 years. Yes, premium roof installation prices are high. That is why they are called premium roofs, but they pay for themselves when a storm happens and there is no damage to repair. We also supply other roof services like roof washing, leak testing, inspections, and more. We also repair or rebuild roof flashing, and soffit and fascia. For commercial and home roof repair in Gonzales, TX, call our contractors at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Commercial Roof Inspection If you need a commercial roof assessment, contact our roofing company now.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Think your flat roof might have a leak? Our experts can use flat leak detection equipment to locate and survey the leak.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Dirty roofs can affect sales, so phone us today for commercial roof washing.
Residential Roofing Services
Home Roofing Business
Roof maintenance like yearly inspections or cleaning often go forgotten in residential homes. Regular roof upkeep helps prevent damage like leaks, holes, and rot from occurring. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. supplies home roof repair and restoration services for homeowners in the local area. Roof replacements are always the last resort because they are costly, noisy and time consuming. Before spending time and money, get a roof appraisal to see if you can get a roof repair or restoration to extend the life a little longer. If you are a roofing novice, a roofing inspector can help explain and recommend the best course of action for your budget and repair needs. Don’t think that you can’t call us if you don’t have a full scale repair project. Our team also provide small repairs for damages with roof flashing and soffit and fascia. You can phone our team at (210) 390-0416 for residential roof repair and installation services in Gonzales, TX.
- Roof Repair Company Our contractors can repair your residential roof in no time.
- Roof Installation Our company can install your home roof in no time.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement While asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing system, they do require the most repairs.
- Roof Inspections Yearly roof surveys help to save you from having to replace your roof much sooner than you expected.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is most noticeable around your chimney as it helps to keep rain out of the hole between the chimney and roof.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffit and fascia get damaged from storms, which makes the wood rot, requiring repairs.
- Residential Roof Replacement If you need house roof replacement, contact our team today.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts
Storms are habitual in this area. While roofs last a minimum of 20 years, recurrent rainstorms can reduce their lives as the pummeling can make shingles or tile loosen and break off. If you have seen a metal car dented from hail, imagine what it can do to your roofing. Rain can cause ponding and lead to leaks and mildew. Wind can warp, tear, and rip off roofing materials and do devastating ruin like knocking trees onto roofs. Storm damage roof maintenance or restoration can fix all those areas wrecked by wild storms. A great roofing system to guard against storms is metal. It lasts for 50 years while withstanding all weather, including fire! If your storm damaged roof needs immediate maintenance, we also offer emergency roof maintenance services. We provide our customers with roof storm damage insurance claims help and give no charge storm damage review. Dial San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now at (210) 390-0416 for storm damage roof repair in Gonzales, TX.
- Emergency Roof Repair We supply emergency roof repair services, so contact our roofers today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Don’t let your leaky roofs get worse and dial our company for repairs or patching today.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Hail can seriously harm roofs, knocking off slate and denting metal.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide wind damage roof repair services.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help When you get your storm damaged roof repaired with our team, we will help you with your roofing insurance claims.
Local Premium Roofing Business
If you like the classic roofing styles like slate or wood, you will want premium roofing. Premium roofs are expensive, but they pay for themselves over their 40 year minimum life. Premium roofs like tile and slate can endure up to 100 years! Because premium roofs are so sturdy, you won’t have to routinely care for it. We alsooffer syntheticshingles if the fee of premium roofing is out of your budget. Synthetic roofs are made of rubber and weigh less than half the weight of premium roofs, reducing costs. Synthetic shingle roofs come in clay tile,wood shake, or stone form. Strong premium roofs are great for storm prone areas like this area. Impact resistant shingles, a type of premium roof, are specially designed to withstand hail and wind. We provide premium installation in Gonzales, TX. Call our company at (210) 390-0416 now.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant shingles are specially designed to withstand the force of hail.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles Call our contractors today for 3 tab composition shingle installation or repair.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Laminate shingles are more durable than traditional asphalt shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate looks the same as real slate but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Wood Roof If natural cedar roofing is too costly or heavy, synthetic wood shake roofing is a great replacement.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic clay tile roofing is a great replacement for homeowners who want natural tile roofing but it is too heavy or costly.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement For Spanish tile roof repair in your area, phone our company now.
- Ceramic Tile After clay, ceramic tile is the most common form of tile roofing seen on homes and buildings.
- Concrete Roof Tiles If you are unsure if your roof can support the weight of concrete tile roof, get a roof inspection before you buy.
- Clay Tile If you want a classic and tough roof that will last a century, get clay tile.
Metal provides exceptional durability to both business and residential roofs. Metal roofing types can withstand hail, wind, rain, snow, and even fire. The highly reflective metal roofs help keep buildings cool, which reduces energy bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they last 50 years with little maintenance. Because metal is easily formed, lots of roofing styles like tile, shingles, and panels are available. It is completely seamless and won’t rot from animals or mildew. Getting a budget friendly metal roof coating will help to prevent rust from forming. Ring (210) 390-0416 for metal roof repair or installation in Gonzales, TX by our team.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing systems are available in two forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing systems can withstand all weather and is also fire resistant!
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing are great for waterfront areas as it won’t corrode from the salt air.
- Stone Coated Steel For stone coated steel roofing installation in your town, ring the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing are similar to standing seam metal roofing systems but the bolts show, giving it a more industrialized appearance.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles area a great option for those who still want the shingles aesthetic but want the protection and longevity of metal.
- Residential Metal Roofing Homeowners are gravitating toward metal roofs because of the minimal maintenance the roof requires over its 50 year lifespan.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing have always been a popular choice with commercial buildings because of metal’s tolerance for high levels of heat and weather.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofing systems are easily installed and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock roofs are quickly installed and basically snap into place.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof We can help you choose the best commercial standing seam metal roofing system when you call our roofers now.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing last for half a century and have a zinc coating to help prevent rusting.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum can last up to 50 years with little to no maintenance, making it a great choice for commercial roofing.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal A darling among commercial buildings, commercial corrugated roofing systems are beloved for their strength and longevity.
Commercial Roof Repair Business
Commercial roofs need to be tough yet stretchy to cover a large amount of surface area. Flat roofs are the most popular choice due to their elasticity, versatility, and low cost. Industrial and BUR roofing systems are thicker than flat roofs for commercial building owners who need extra strength. Sometimes commercial roofs need industrial level protection, which we offer. Commercial buildings that need strong roofing systems like hospitals, churches, and hotels benefit from industrial roofing. For commercial roofing repair or installation in Gonzales, TX, our team, Inc. is the company to call at (210) 390-0416!
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need commercial roof repair in your town, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs have been around since the 19th century.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofing systems are the most popular form of roofing seen on commercial buildings.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs For coolroofing installation in your town, connect with the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
- Green Roofing Green roofing are very eco friendly and economical, helping you save money.
- Commercial Roof Installation San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can install your commercial roof in your town.
- Industrial Roofing For industrial roofing installation or repairs in your town, contact San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our roofers provide commercial roof replacement in the local area.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair Increase business with commercial rooftop deck and patio repair and installations.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Industrial roofs are stronger than commercial roofs and helps to better protect all the occupants.
- Roofing for Churches For church roofing systems in your town, dial our roofing company now.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply and Roof Coatings Installation
If closing your business while you get commercial roofing installation or repair is not an option, single ply membrane roofing is perfect for you. Single ply roofs are available in rubber or acrylic sheets or liquid composition. The liquid is simply coated on in multiple layers and the sheets are unrolled and melted together using torches to create seamless roofs. Both the liquid and sheet form will create a roof with no seams with nocracks for water. Roof coatings and singly ply roofing membranes both have reflective white coatings that cool the building and lowers electricity bills, classifying them as cool roofs. Low priced, roof coatings are painted over already installed roofs to help restore them and extend their lifespan. Single ply roofs and roof coatings are commonly found in home repair stores for courageous homeowners who want to coat their roofs themselves. We highly recommend having experts apply your single ply membrane roofing or roof coating due to how messy it is. The experts at San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. can help with your single ply roof repair in Gonzales, TX. Give us a dial at (210) 390-0416 now.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement If you need TPO membrane roof repair, call our roofers now.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now for EPDM membrane roofing installation.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation call our company now for PVC membrane installation.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation Our roofers supply modified bitumen membrane installation.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roofing coatings help to restore the lifespan of flat roofs.
- Metal Roof Coatings our contractors supply metal roof coatings in your town.
- Rubber Roof Coatings our contractors provide rubber roof coatings in your town.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings can endure high heat and toxic chemicals where other roof coatings couldn’t.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mop roofs are made of tar that is mopped to create a single ply membrane roof layer.