Local Storm Damage Repair Roofers
Our company has has been roofing the Leander, TX area for over 34 years. Whether it be a commercial and home, we can repair or install it. We specialize in storm damage repair or replacement. Roofs damaged by rainwater or force can get mold or wood rot. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can repair your storm damaged roof or replace it. Our roofers provide complimentary storm damage surveys. Getting a consultation can tell you how much your Leander, TX roof repair will cost. Contact our roofers now at (210) 390-0416. We supply favorable costs. Metal and impact resistant shingles are stormproof roofing systems we offer.
Residential and Business Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. offers both business and home roofing services. We supply all types of roofing materials. If you want a metal, modified bitumen, flat, shingle, tile, stone, single ply, built up, shingle, tile, stone roof repair or installation, we are the ones to call. For roofing materials that can stand up against storms, call us. Premium roofs are strong and require little maintenance in their 50 to 100 year warranty. While installationrates are high, the roof pays for itself over time with no maintenance and repair fees. We also provide roof maintenance services like roof washing, leak scanning, and evaluations. If you need your roof flashing or soffit and fascia mended or restored, we can do that too! Connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. at (210) 390-0416 to schedule an appointment for commercial or home roof repair in Leander, TX.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Commercial roof examinations are a cost effective annual way to make sure that your roof is safe and secure.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Think your flat roof might have a leak? Our team can use flat leak detection tools to locate and survey the leak.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Dirty roofs can affect sales, so dial us today for commercial roof cleaning.
Residential Roofing Services
Home Roofing Installation and Repairs
Taking care of your home’s roof is a vital but oft- forgot about task. Not having any roof repairs can have damaging effects on your roof., like leaks, punctures, and mildew. If you need a residential roof repair and restoration company in this area, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is the company to to call! Roof replacements are always the last resort since they are costly, noisy and time consuming. Before spending time and money, get a roof assessment to see if you can get a roof repair or restoration to extend the life a little longer. If you are a roofing novice, a roof consultant can help explain and advise the best course of action for your budget and repair needs. We repair issues as minor as a few missing shingles to roof flashing to soffit and fascia. If you need residential roofing repair or installation services in the Leander, TX area, ring our contractors now at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company Our contractors can repair your residential roof in no time.
- Roof Installation If you need home roof installation, call our roofers today.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you think your asphalt shingle roof needs maintenance, connect with our team for repairs or replacement services today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof reviews are beneficial to those living in severe weather prone areas to check for hail and wind damage.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing helps to keep water out of the gap between the chimney and roofing.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If you require soffit and fascia roof repair, phone our team today.
- Residential Roof Replacement Our company are a house roofing replacement company that is here for you.
Storm Damage Repairs
Storm Damage Roof Repair Contractors
This is an area disposed to storms. While roofs last a minimum of 20 years, continual rainstorms can reduce their lives as the pounding can make shingles or tile loosen and break off. Hail can dent selective roof types. Rain can cause pooling and lead to leaks and moss. Wind can blow sections of your roof right off your foundation! Storm damage roofing repair or replacement can fix all those areas damaged by wild storms. Metal is a great roof to guard against storms. This waterproof, snowproof, hailproof, windproof and fire resistant roof lasts for 50 years. If your storm damaged roof needs immediate maintenance, we also offer emergency roofing repair services. Our roofers will also help you file your roof insurance claims and will always provide costless storm damage assessment. Get storm damage roof replacement or repair in Leander, TX when you connect with our contractors today at (210) 390-0416.
- Emergency Roof Repair If you are in need of emergency roofing repair services, our company can help!
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched When you connect with our roofers for leaky roof repair, we can patch over your roof or replace that section.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair If your roof has experienced hail damage, contact our team for roof repair services now.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Wind can seriously harm roofs, knocking off shingles and causing trees to topple onto roofs.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Our roofing company will offer photos and documentation for your roof insurance claims.
Premium Roofing Contractors
For sustainable and beautiful roofs, go with premium roofing. Premium roofing is a pricey, but a great investment, since even the smallest warranty of a premium roof is still 20 years more than an asphalt roof. If you want a home to grow old with you, premium roofing types like clay tile and stone have a warranty of 100 years. Premium roofs are very enduring, making them low repairs as they don’t get damaged. For the look of premium roofing but without the hefty rate, explore synthetic shingle roofing. Synthetic shingle roofing look like premium roofing systems but weigh and cost less than half. Synthetic roofs is very versatile, coming in tile,cedar shake, or slate form. Rainstorms happen in this area frequently. A premium roof type that is great for enduring storms are impact resistant shingle roofs because they don’t get damaged by hail or wind. Contact (210) 390-0416 for our roofing company to services your premium roof in Leander, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles If you live in storm prone areas, impact resistant shingles are a good roofing option as they don’t get damaged by hail.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles For more long-term shingle roofing than asphalt, think about getting 3 tab composition shingles.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles For more long-term shingles than asphalt, consider architectural shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate appears identical to real slate but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Call our team now for synthetic wood shake roofing installation in your town!
- Synthetic Tile Roof Call us now for synthetic tile roofing installation in your town!
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement Spanish tile is a classic form of tile roofing, but is more susceptible to damage and requires more repairs.
- Ceramic Tile Ceramic weighs less than clay tile but provides all the same benefits.
- Concrete Roof Tiles If you are not sure if your roof can support the weight of concrete tile roofing, get a roof inspection before you buy.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofing have great benefits like enduring all weather including fire, and being resistant to mold and insect decay.
Residential Metal Roofing
Metal is a great roofing system for both business and residential roofs. Metal roofs will not be affected by weather and is fireproof. Metal roofs reflect the the sun’s UV rays to keep the building cool and reduce electricity bills. The durability of metal helps roofs hold out for 50 years with no upkeep. Metal is easily molded into many roofing styles like shingles, panels, and tile. Virtually seamless,insects and rain cannot get underneath metal panels. Getting a metallic roof coating will help to stop rust from forming. Quality metal roof repair or installation in Leander, TX by our roofers is only a dial away at (210) 390-0416.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation If you want standing seam metal roof installation in your town, phone us now.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is lightweight but tough.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a great roofing choice for cabanas as the metal does not corrode from salt air.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel roofing provides you with the appearance of stone but the price and protection of metal.
- Corrugated Metal Once a commercial only roof type, corrugated metal is becoming popular with homeowners due to its protection.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles area a great option for those who still want the shingles look but want the strength and lifespan of metal.
- Residential Metal Roofing Metal roofing can survive half a century, which is how long as how some people will own the home.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Commercial metal roofing require minimal maintenance over their 50 year lifetime.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you have a low slope roof and are interested in getting a standing seam metal roofing, mechanical lock metal roofing systems are the right choice for you.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof For snap lock metal roof installation in your town, ring our team now.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof Commercial standing seam metal roofing are quickly installed because they basically snap into place atop each other.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing systems are lightweight but durable.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing For a durable and lightweight metal roofing system for your commercial building,aluminum is a fantastic option.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal For commercial corrugated roofing system installation in your town, ring us now.
Commercial Roofing Repairs and Replacements
Commercial roofs cover a large surface area, so they need to be sturdy but also stretchy. Flat roofs are the most popular choice due to their flexibility, variety, and cost efficiency. Industrial and built up roofs are thicker than flat roofs for commercial building owners who need extra toughness. If you have a commercial building but need a tougher roof than flat roofing, think about getting getting industrial roofing. Commercial buildings that need durable roofing like hospitals, churches, and hotels benefit from industrial roofing. Quality commercial roofing repair or installation in Leander, TX by the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers is only a phone call away at (210) 390-0416.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofs are more prone to getting damaged and need repairs more often than residential roofs.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofs have multiple thick layers of felt, tar, and gravel to create a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofing are cost effective, environmentally friendly, and qualify as cool roofs.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofs are light colored and help to reflect UV rays.
- Green Roofing Green roofs are very environmentally friendly and affordablel, helping you save money.
- Commercial Roof Installation If you need a roof installed on your commercial building, phone the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Industrial Roofing San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc supply industrial roof installation and repairs in your town.
- Commercial Roof Replacement We offer commercial roof replacement in the local area.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair Increase business with commercial rooftop deck and patio repair.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels To protect all your tenants, you need industrial roofs which are stronger than commercial roofing systems.
- Roofing for Churches Industrial roofing systems are stronger than commercial roofing and helps to better protect all the community.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply Membrane and Roof Coating Company
If closing your business while you get commercial roofing installation or repair is not an option, single ply membranes is perfect for you. Single ply membrane roofs are made out of rubber or acrylic and are available in rolled sheet or liquid composition. The liquid is easily painted on while the sheets call for professionals as it involves fusing together the rolls together to create no seams. Both create seamless roofs, meaning no room for gaps and water to happen. If you want a cool roof that lowers electricity bills and cools your building, both single ply roofing membranes and roof coatings qualify. Roof coatings are applied to already installed roofs to help refurbish them, and are extremely cost friendly. The liquid forms are available at home repair stores for DIY homeowners who want to coat their roofs without the help of professionals. Because of how messy single ply roofs and roof coating applications are, it is highly advised to have professional roofers perform this task. For single ply roofing repair or installation in Leander, TX, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers is the company to contact at (210) 390-0416!
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement For TPO membrane roof repair, contact our roofing company now.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation Our roofing company offer EPDM membrane roof installation.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation Our roofers offer PVC roofing repair.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation If you need modified bitumen roof installation, ring our roofers today.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roof coatings help to extend the life of flat roofing systems.
- Metal Roof Coatings For metal roof coatings in your town, call our contractors now.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Our team offer rubber roofing coatings in your town.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roofing coatings can withstand high heat and toxic chemicals where other roofing coatings couldn’t.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mop roofs are made of tar that is mopped to create a single ply roof layer.