Storm Damage Roof Repair in Your Area
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. has been providing roofing services to Marble Falls, TX since 1984. For both industrial and house roofs, we provide repair and installation services. If you have storm damage roof repair or restoration, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can definitely help. Wind, hail, and rainfall damage roofs and leave them predisposed to leaks. Our roofing company can repair your storm damaged roof or replace it. If you need your roof inspected, our contractors supply no charge storm damage inspections. Getting a evaluation can tell you how much your Marble Falls, TX roof repair will cost. Phone our roofers now at (210) 390-0416. For affordable prices in the area, go with our roofing company If you need a roof replacement, we provide stormproof roofing materials like metal and impact resistant shingles.
Local Home and Commercial Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full-service roofing company, meaning we cover both commercial and home roofs. We sell all kinds of roofing materials. If you want a metal, modified bitumen, built up, asphalt shingle, tile, slate, modified bitumen, flat, shingle, tile, stone roof repair or installation, we are the ones to call. Being a storm damage roofing repair company, we carry plenty of stormproof roofing systems. Premium roofs are stronger and endure longer than traditional roofs, from 50 to 100 years. While installationprices are high, the roof pays for itself over time with no maintenance and repair fees. We also provide roof maintenance services like roof washing, leak identifying, and evaluations. We also supply soffit and fascia or roof flashing fixing or restoration services. Contact San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. at (210) 390-0416 to set up an appointment for commercial or home roof repair in Marble Falls, TX.
- Commercial Roof Inspection If you need a commercial roof test, call us today.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers provide flat roof leak detection and survey services.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Commercial roof cleaning not only improves curb appeal, but helps you see any damages that were covered up by grime.
Residential Roofing Services
Home Roofing in Your Area
Roof maintenance is important but many homeowners forget about it. Not having any roof maintenance can have damaging effects on your roof., like seepage, holes, and mildew. If you need a residential roofing repair and replacement company in this area, San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is the company to to call! We also supply roof inspections to detect any problems with your roof that could tell you if you need minor repairs or a roof replacement. A roofing consultant from our team can help identify damages with your roof and advise the best course of action for your budget. From full scale repairs like patching a leaky hole to small fixes like the roof flashing or soffit and fascia, we have got you covered. You can ring our company at (210) 390-0416 for residential roof repair and installation services in Marble Falls, TX.
- Roof Repair Company Our contractors are a house roof repair company that is here for you.
- Roof Installation Our team can install your house roof in no time.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you think your asphalt shingle roof needs maintenance, connect with us for repairs or replacement services today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof tests are beneficial to those living in severe weather prone areas to check for hail and wind damage.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing helps to keep water out of the opening between the chimney and roof.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair If you need soffit and fascia roof repair, dial us today.
- Residential Roof Replacement If you need residential roofing replacement, ring our team today.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Professionals
Residing in this area, storms are common. While roofs last a minimum of 20 years, continual rainstorms can reduce their lives as the pounding can make shingles or tile loosen and break off. Hail falls so heavily that it dents and damages roofing. Rain can cause ponding and lead to leaks and algae. Wind can uproot trees onto roofs and shingles off your home. Keep your roof securely in place by getting storm damage roof repair or restoration. Metal is often used in storm damage roof repairs or restoration because it lasts for 50 years while enduring all weather types and fire. Our roofers also provide emergency roof maintenance services. Need help filing your roof storm damage insurance claim? Our roofers can help and provide a free storm damage review. Call our roofing company today at (210) 390-0416 for storm damage roofing repair in Marble Falls, TX.
- Emergency Roof Repair Weather is uncontrolled, and it can result in a roofing emergency. Dial our team for prompt repairs today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Roof leaks can be repaired and patched over if spotted quickly enough.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers offer hail damage roof repair services.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Our roofers provide wind damage roof repair services.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers will offer photos and documentation for your roofing insurance claims.
Local Premium Roofing Business
If you want longer lasting roofing, explore premium roofs. Premium roofing systems are pricey, but they pay for themselves over their 40 year minimum life. If you want a house to grow old with you, premium roofing types like tile and stone have a lifespan of 100 years. Their incredible strength means little maintenance over its and your lifespan. If the cost is too high, we also provide synthetic shingles. For the premium roof look at half the price and weight, synthetic roofs are a fantastic imitation. You can get imitation clay tile,wood shake, or stone in the form of synthetic shingle roofs. Durable premium roofing systems are beneficial for storm prone areas like this area. A premium roofing system that is great for enduring storms are impact resistant shingle roofs because they don’t get damaged by hail or wind. We provide premium installation in Marble Falls, TX. Connect with our company at (210) 390-0416 now.
- Impact Resistant Shingles For a roofing system that can endure hail, rainstorms, and wind, get impact resistant shingles.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles Phone our company today for 3 tab composition shingle installation or repair.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles For longer lasting shingle roofs than asphalt, contemplate architectural shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate looks identical to real slate but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Dial our roofing company now for synthetic wood roofing installation in your town!
- Synthetic Tile Roof Synthetic tile roofing is a great replacement for homeowners who want real clay tile roofing but it is too heavy or expensive.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement Spanish tile is a classic form of tile roofing, but is more susceptible to damage and needs more repairs.
- Ceramic Tile Ceramic tile is cheaper and weighs less than clay tile, which is beneficial for those on a budget with roofs that can’t support a lot of weight.
- Concrete Roof Tiles Concrete tile roof is the most affordable tile form but weighs the most.
- Clay Tile Clay tile have great benefits like enduring all weather including fire, and being resistant to mold and insect decay.
Residential and Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal provides exceptional durability to both business and house roofs. Metal roofing types can endure hail, wind, rain, snow, and even fire. If you want to a cooler building and reduce energy bills, get a metal roof because it’s metallic surface reflect the sun’s rays. Metal roofs require little to no maintenance over their 50 year lifespan because they are so strong. Metal roofing systems come in many styles like shingles, panels, and tile because metal is easilywelded. Because it is completely rainproof, you never have to worry about fungus, water leaks, or rotting. Metal roofs can rust over time, but a metallic roof coating can prevent this. Phone (210) 390-0416 for metal roof repair or installation in Marble Falls, TX by our roofers.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing systems are available in two forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofs last for half a century and have a zinc coating to help prevent rusting.
- Aluminum Roofing If you live near the sea, an aluminum roofing system is a great choice because the salt air won’t make your roof corrode.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the strength of metal but the look of slate, get stone coated steel roofing.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofs were usually seen on commercial buildings but is making its way into the residential roofing systems scene.
- Metal Shingle For the appearance of asphalt shingles but the strength of metal, get metal shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Homeowners are gravitating toward metal roofing because of the minimal maintenance the roof requires over its 50 year lifespan.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing have always been popular with commercial buildings because of their tolerance for high levels of heat and weather.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofing are quickly installed and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock roofing systems are easily installed and basically snap into place.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof If you want commercial standing seam metal roofing installation in your town, call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Steel roofing systems can endure all elements and is also fire retardant!
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is great for commercial roofs as it can withstand all elements and fire.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal Commercial corrugated roofs are great for commercial and industrial buildings because they can withstand high heat and pressure.
Commercial Roofing Repairs
Commercial roofs need to be durable but extendable to cover a large amount of surface area. Flat roofs are the most popular choice due to their extendability, variety, and cost efficiency. Flat roofs are made of thin single layered materials, so if you need a thicker roof, try industrial or gravel roofs. Sometimes commercial roofs need industrial level protection, which we offer. Churches, multi family complexes, government buildings, and hospitals use industrial roofs because this type of roof can handle multiple HVAC units. For commercial roofing repair or installation in Marble Falls, TX, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers, Inc. is the company to contact at (210) 390-0416!
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofing are more susceptible to getting damaged and need repairs more often than residential roofs.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofing systems have multiple thick layers of felt, asphalt shingles, and gravel to create a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation While there are many advantages to flat roofing, they do tend to need a lot of repairs over their lifespan.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofing are white colored and help to reflect heat.
- Green Roofing For green roof installation in your town, dial the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today.
- Commercial Roof Installation If you need a roof installed on your commercial building, connect with the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Industrial Roofing For a roofing system that is tougher than commercial roof, get industrial roof.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Sometimes commercial roofing have had too many repairs and it is time to be replaced.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair Increase business sales with commercial rooftop deck and patio repair services.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Apartment roofs need to be tough to protect all the tenants underneath it.
- Roofing for Churches Industrial roofs are stronger than commercial roofs and helps to better protect all the congregation.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Single Ply and Roof Coatings Applications
Installing and repairing single ply membrane roofing is a quiet process, so you can keep your business open while we work on your roof. Single ply roofs can come in sheet or liquid constitution, depending on if you get a rubber or acrylic based formula. The liquid is simply coated on in multiple layers and the rolls of sheets are unrolled and fused together using torches to create seamless roofs. Both the liquid and sheet single ply membranes create roofs with no seams that leave nogaps for leaks to occur. If you are interested in a cool roof that lowers energy bills and cools your building, both single ply roofing membranes and roof coatings qualify. Roof coatings are an low priced way to restore and extend the lifespan of already existing roofs. The liquid forms are available at home repair stores for courageous homeowners who want to coat their roofs without the help of professionals. Because of how messy single ply membrane roofing and roof coating applications are, it is highly advised to have trained roofers perform this task. Phone (210) 390-0416 for single ply roofing repair or installation in Marble Falls, TX by our contractors.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement connect with our contractors now for TPO membrane roofing installation.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now for EPDM membrane roofing installation.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation For PVC roof installation, ring San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation If you require modified bitumen membrane installation, ring our contractors now.
- Flat Roof Coatings For flat roof coatings in your town, contact our roofing company today.
- Metal Roof Coatings Our roofing company provide metal roof coatings in your town.
- Rubber Roof Coatings our contractors provide rubber roofing coatings in your town.
- Industrial Roof Coatings For industrial roofing coatings in your town, connect with the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair Hot mop roofs are made of tar that is mopped to create a single ply membrane layer.