Local Storm Damage Roof Repair
In 1984, we have began roofing the Round Rock, TX area with exceptional roofing service. Our roofing company is a full-service roofing company that supplies repairs and installations to both industrial and home properties. Storm damage roof repair or restoration is our speciality. Roofs damaged by hail, wind, or rainfall are susceptible to leaks. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc can repair your storm damaged roof or replace it. Get a free storm damage assessment when you call our team today. Connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now (210) 390-0416 for a roof inspection or roof repair in Round Rock, TX. For favorable rates in town, go with our team Our contractors also offer the stormproof roofing systems like metal and premium impact resistant shingles to help thwart future damages.
Residential and Business Roof Installation
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. supplies both business and home roofing services. We supply all kinds of roofing systems. If you are wanting a particular roof like metal, the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers are trained to install or repair it. For roofing systems that can withstand storms, call us. With premium roofs, you have storm protection for 50 to 100 years. Initial installation costs are high but they quickly pay for themselves when the first storm occurs and you are shielded. If you need roof maintenance services like roof cleaning, leak testing, orinspections, we also offer those. We also repair or rebuild roof flashing, and soffit and fascia. Call our roofers at (210) 390-0416 now if you need business or home roof repair in Round Rock, TX.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Not sure if your commercial roof needs maintenance or replacement? Getting a commercial roof test can highlight problems.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers can locate your flat roof leak quick with our flat roof leak detection and survey tools.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Dirty roofs can affect business, so dial us today for commercial roof washing.
Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Installation and Repairs
Roof maintenance is critical but many homeowners forget about it. No roof repairs can lead toleaks, holes, mold, and more damage. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. provides all the residential roof installation and replacement services you could need in this town. If you are unsure if you just need roof repair or a full on roof replacement, our company also provides roof assessments. A roof inspector from our company can help identify damages with your roof and advise the best course of action for your budget. If you don’t need a big repair, and have something minor that needs fixed like roof flashing or soffit and fascia, we do those too! For Round Rock, TX home roof repair services, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company If you need home roofing repair, contact our contractors today.
- Roof Installation Our company are a home roofing installation company that is here for you.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement While asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material, they do require the most maintenance.
- Roof Inspections Roof reviews help to identify any issues or damages you may have not known about.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is most noticeable around your chimney as it helps to keep rainfall out of the opening between the chimney and roof.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Our contractors offer soffit and fascia roof repair and replacement.
- Residential Roof Replacement We are a residential roof replacement company that is here for you.
Storm Damage Repairs
The Storm Damage Roof Repair Experts
Storms are recurrent in this area. Constant rainfall on your roof will wear down its protective layering, causing shingles or tile to come loose. Hail can dent selective roof systems. If you have a flat roof, water ponds with nowhere to drain, creating holes and leaks. Wind can warp, fracture, and pull off roofing materials and do severe damage like knocking trees onto roofs. Keep your roof securely in place by getting storm damage roof repair or restoration. A great roofing system to guard against storms is metal. It lasts for 50 years while enduring all elements, including fire! If your storm damaged roof needs immediate repairs, we also supply emergency roof repair services. Our contractors will also help you file your roof insurance claims and will always supply no charge storm damage assessment. Get storm damage roof repair in Round Rock, TX when you call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today at (210) 390-0416.
- Emergency Roof Repair Weather is erratic, and it can result in a roofing emergency. Phone our team for fast repairs today.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Don’t let your leaky roofs get worse and contact us for repairs or patching today.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Get your hail damaged roof repaired before the next big storm hits and your roof is even more susceptible.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Wind can seriously damage roofs, knocking off shingles and causing trees to topple onto roofs.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help We offer roofing insurance claims help when you get your storm damaged roof repaired with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc.
Premium Roof Installation and Repairs
Premium roofs are made of tougher material and last longer than traditional roofs like asphalt. Premium roofs are labeled premium because of their expensive materials and installation prices, but some types of premium roofs can last up to 100 years. If you want a house that will be in the family for generations, premium roofing types like clay tile or stone are ones to explore as they endure up to 100 years. Premium roofs are very enduring, making them low maintenance as they don’t get damaged. If the price is too high, we also supply synthetic roofing. Synthetic roofs look like premium roofs but weigh and cost less than half. If real clay tile,cedar shake, or stone is too costly, they come in synthetic roofs types. Rainstorms emerge in this area constantly. A premium roof type that is great for withstanding storms are impact resistant roofs because they don’t get damaged by hail or wind. We provide premium repair in Round Rock, TX. Call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers at (210) 390-0416 now.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant roof shingles are specially made to withstand the force of hail.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles Connect with us now for 3 tab composition shingle installation or repair.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Laminate shingles are tougher than standard asphalt shingles.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation Synthetic slate looks indistinguishable to real slate but weighs and costs half the amount.
- Synthetic Wood Roof If real cedar roofing is too costly or heavy, synthetic cedar roofing is a great alternative.
- Synthetic Tile Roof Contact our contractors now for synthetic clay tile roofing installation in your town!
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement For Spanish tile roof repair in your area, ring us today.
- Ceramic Tile After clay tile, ceramic tile is the most popular form of tile roofing seen on homes and commercial buildings.
- Concrete Roof Tiles For concrete tile roofing installation in your town, contact our company today.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofs is one of the oldest forms of roofing and is still so popular today because of its strength.
Residential Metal Roofing
Metal works great on both commercial and home roofing systems. It can endure all weather types and is fire retardant. Metal roofs reflect the heat from the sun to keep the building cool and reduce electricity bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they endure 50 years with little service. Because metal is easily molded, lots of roofing shapes like tile, shingles, and panels are available. Because it is completely rainproof, you never have to worry about mildew, seepage, or rotting. Metal can rust over time, but a metal roof coating can slow this. Our roofing company offer metal roofing repair and installation in the Round Rock, TX area. Ring us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation If you want standing seam metal roofing installation in your town, ring San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing come in galvinized or galvulume roofing systems depending on the coating you choose.
- Aluminum Roofing If you live near the beach, an aluminum roof is a great choice because the salt air won’t make your roof corrode.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel roofing lets you have the superior metal strength but the look of stone.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofs were usually seen on commercial buildings but is making its way into the housing roofing scene.
- Metal Shingle Metal is so easily manipulated that it can be shaped into metal shingles!
- Residential Metal Roofing Nobody wants to constantly repair their roofs, so with residential metal roofing, low maintenance is guaranteed over its 50 year lifespan.
- Commercial Metal Roofing There are many choices of metal roofing systems to choose for commercial roofs.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof For mechanical lock metal roof installation in your town, contact our roofers today.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof For snap lock metal roof installation in your town, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof Commercial standing seam metal roofing are available in 2 forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing systems are lightweight but strong.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is great for commercial roofs as it can endure all elements and is fireproof.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal A darling among commercial buildings, commercial corrugated roofs are beloved for their strength and lifespan.
Commercial Roof Repair Company
Commercial roofs need to be durable but elastic to cover a large amount of surface area. If you want a commercial roof that is extendable, multipurpose usage, and low cost, flat roofs are a great choice. Flat roofs are made of thin single layered materials, so if you need a thicker roof, think about getting industrial or built up roofs. Industrial roofing are stronger than the commonly used flat roofing systems for commercial buildings that need tougher roof protection. Churches, hotels, government buildings, and hospitals use industrial roofs because this type of roof can handle multiple HVAC units. Quality commercial roofing repair or installation in Round Rock, TX by San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc is only a call away at (210) 390-0416.
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofing systems tend to get leaks because their flat roofs have nowhere to drain rainfall.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofing systems have multiple thick layers of felt, tar, and gravel to create a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofing are economical, environmentally friendly, and qualify as cool roofs.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Cool roofs are white colored and help to reflect UV rays.
- Green Roofing For green roof installation in your town, phone us now.
- Commercial Roof Installation For commercial roofing installation in your town, call our company now.
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofing are more durable than commercial roofing.
- Commercial Roof Replacement For commercial roofing system replacement in your town, dial us now.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair Increase business with commercial rooftop deck and patio repair.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels To protect all your occupants, you need industrial roofing which are stronger than commercial roofing.
- Roofing for Churches For church roofing systems in your town, phone us today.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Roof Coating Service
If closing your business while you get commercial roof installation or repair is not an option, single ply roofing membranes is perfect for you. Single ply roofs are made out of rubber or acrylic and come in rolled sheet or liquid composition. The liquid is coated on and the sheets are melted. Both create roofs with no seams, meaning no room for holes and leaks to happen. For a roof that will reduces electricity bills and cool your building by reflecting sunlight, consider cool roofing options like single ply roofs or roof coatings. While a roof coating has to be applied atop an already existing roof, they are extremely cost friendly. The liquid forms are available at home repair stores for determined homeowners who want to restore their roofs themselves. Because of how messy single ply roofing and roof coating applications are, it is highly recommended to have expert roofers perform this task. For single ply roofing repair or installation in Round Rock, TX, our company is the company to call at (210) 390-0416!
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement If you need TPO membrane roof installation, dial our company today.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation contact our team today for EPDM membrane roofing installation.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation contact our roofing company now for PVC roofing repair.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation If you need modified bitumen roofing installation, ring San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Flat Roof Coatings Flat roof coatings help to restore the warranty of flat roofing systems.
- Metal Roof Coatings our contractors provide metal roof coatings in your town.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roof coatings help to extend the life of rubber roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our team offer industrial roofing coatings in your town.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers provide hot mop roof repair and installation in your town.