Local Storm Damage Repair Roofers
In 1984, our company has began providing roofing to the San Antonio, TX area with exceptional roofing service. Our team is a full-service roofing company that provides repairs and installations to both industrial and residential properties. We are proficient in storm damage repair or restoration. Roofs that get damaged by hail, wind, or rainfall can get holes which make them predisposed to leaks. We supply storm damage roof repair or replacement. If you need your roof inspected, we provide free storm damage appraisals. Call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc now at (210) 390-0416 for a roof review and get an estimate on how much your roof repair in San Antonio, TX will cost. Our company strive to provide favorable prices to our customers. The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers also carry the stormproof roofing types like metal and premium impact resistant shingles to help deter future damages.
Installation of Business and Residential Roofs
San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. is a full scale roofing company. We offer all sorts of roofing materials. If you want a metal, single ply, flat, shingle, tile, slate, modified bitumen, flat, shingle, tile, stone roof repair or installation, we are the ones to call. For roofing materials that can endure storms, call us. Premium roofs are more durable and endure longer than traditional roofs, from 50 to 100 years. Installation prices are high for premium roofs due to cost of products, but the roofs pay for themselves with no repair fees over their long lifespan. We also offer roof maintenance services like roof cleaning, leak identifying, and inspections. If your roof flashing or soffit and fascia needs mending or rebuilding, we can do that too! San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. offers both business and home roof repair in San Antonio, TX. Ring San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today at (210) 390-0416 to set up an appointment.
- Commercial Roof Inspection Commercial roof surveys are a cheap yearly way to ensure that your roof is safe and secure.
- Flat Roof Leak Detection & Survey Think your flat roof might have a leak? Our team can use flat leak detection tools to locate and survey the leak.
- Commercial Roof Washing / Cleaning Service Dirty roofs can affect business, so dial us today for commercial roof cleaning.
Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Company
Roof maintenance like yearly evaluations or washing often go forgotten in residential homes. No roof inspection can lead toleaks, punctures, mold, and more damage. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. offers all the home roof installation and replacement services you could need in this town. Not sure if those missing shingles indicate that your roof needs to be replaced or just repaired? Call us for a roof evaluation and we can detect the problem and save you money. A roof inspector conducts the inspection and is there to assist you with any roofing needs or questions you have. From full scale repairs like patching a leaky hole to small fixes like the roof flashing or soffit and fascia, we have got you covered. If you need residential roof repair or installation services in the San Antonio, TX area, dial our contractors now at (210) 390-0416.
- Roof Repair Company If you need house roof repair, connect with our contractors today.
- Roof Installation Our roofers can install your home roof in no time.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair / Replacement If you need asphalt shingle roof maintenance or replacement, connect with our roofers today.
- Roof Inspections Annual roof inspections help to save you from having to replace your roof much sooner than your warranty.
- Roof Flashing Repair Roof flashing is most noticeable around your chimney as it helps to keep rainfall out of the crack between the chimney and roof.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Soffit and fascia get damaged from rain, which makes the wood rot, requiring repairs.
- Residential Roof Replacement Our team are a home roof replacement company that is here for you.
Storm Damage Repairs
Storm Damage Roof Repair Service
Storms are common in this area. Constant rainfall on your roof will wear down its protective layering, causing shingles or tile to come loose. Hail falls so heavily that it dents and damages roofs. Heavy downpour causes seepage and moss. Powerful winds can blow even the strongest roofing materials like slate off your roof. Keep your roof securely in place by getting storm damage roof repair or restoration. Metal is a great roof to protect against storms. This weatherproof and fire resistant roof lasts for 50 years. Our contractors also supply emergency roof maintenance services. Our roofers will also help you file your roof insurance claims and will always offer free storm damage survey. Get storm damage roof replacement in San Antonio, TX when you dial our roofing company today at (210) 390-0416.
- Emergency Roof Repair If your roof has been damaged after a major storm, call the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers for emergency roof repair services.
- Roof Leaks Repaired / Patched Don’t let your roof leaks get worse and contact us for repairs or patching today.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair If your roof has experienced hail damage, contact San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc for roof repair services now.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Our roofers supply wind damage roof repair services.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers will supply photos and documentation for your roofing insurance claims.
For long lasting and exquisite roofs, go with premium roofing. Premium roofing systems are costly, but they pay for themselves over their 40 year minimum lifespan. If you want a roof to grow old with you, premium roofing types like tile and slate have a warranty of 100 years. Premium roofs are very enduring, making them low repairs as they don’t get damaged. For the look of premium roofing but without the hefty fee, consider synthetic roofing. Synthetic shingle roofing look like premium roofing systems but weigh and cost less than half. Synthetic roofs is very versatile, coming in clay tile,cedar, or slate form. In this area, rainstorms happen all the time. Impact resistant shingles, a type of premium roofing system, are specially designed to withstand hail and wind. Contact (210) 390-0416 for our contractors to repair your premium roof in San Antonio, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant roofing shingles give you the look of shingles with the protection of a premium quality roof.
- 3-tab Composition Shingles If you need 3 tab composition shingle installation or repair, phone San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Architectural (Laminate) Shingles Phone our roofers now for laminate shingle installation or repair.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Installation If real slate is too costly or heavy, synthetic slate is a great alternative.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Dial the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers today for synthetic wood roofing installation in your town!
- Synthetic Tile Roof If natural clay tile roofing is too out of your budget or heavy, synthetic clay tile roofing is a great alternative.
- Spanish Tile Roof Repair / Replacement Spanish tiles roofs are barrel shaped which makes rain easier to get trapped under them and cause leaks, requiring repairs.
- Ceramic Tile For ceramic tile installation in your town, dial the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Concrete Roof Tiles For concrete tile roof installation in your town, dial our team now.
- Clay Tile Clay tile roofs can last up to 100 years with no maintenance.
Local Metal Roofing Services
Metal provides exceptional durability to both commercial and residential roofs. Metal roofs can survive hail, wind, rain, snow, and is even fireproof. Metal roofs reflect the heat from the sun to keep the building cool and reduce electricity bills. Metal roofs are so durable that they hold out 50 years with no upkeep. Metal comes in multiple forms of roofing like tile, shingles, and panels because it is easily manipulated into new systems. It is completely waterproof and won’t rot from animals or mold. The only downside is that metal can rust over time, but getting an affordable metal roof coating can slow this. San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc provide metal roofing repair and installation in the San Antonio, TX area. Contact us at (210) 390-0416 today.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofs are quickly installed because they basically snap into place atop each other.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing can withstand all weather and is also fire resistant!
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofs are very similar to steel roofing systems except aluminum does not rust when in contact with salt air like steel will.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel roofing provides you with the appearance of slate but the price and durability of metal.
- Corrugated Metal Corrugated metal roofing are similar to standing seam metal roofing but the bolts show, giving it a more industrialized look.
- Metal Shingle For metal shingles installation in your town, connect with our company today.
- Residential Metal Roofing Nobody wants to constantly repair their roofs, so with residential metal roofing, low maintenance is guaranteed over its half a century lifetime.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Metal roofing have always been a popular choice with commercial buildings because of metal’s tolerance for high levels of heat and weather.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock roofing are easily repaired and basically snap into place.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Snap lock roofs are quickly repaired and basically snap into place.
- Commercial Standing Seam Metal Roof Commercial standing seam metal roofing come in two forms: mechanical lock or snap lock.
- Commercial Steel Roofing Commercial steel roofing systems are lightweight but tough.
- Commercial Aluminum Roofing For a sturdy and lightweight metal roof for your commercial building,aluminum is a fantastic option.
- Commercial Corrugated Metal A darling among commercial buildings, commercial corrugated roofing systems are beloved for their strength and lifespan.
Commercial Roof Repair Business
Commercial roofs cover a large surface area, so they need to be durable yet extendable. Pliable, adaptable, and cost efficiency, flat roofs are the most popular commercial roof choice. For a thicker commercial roof, consider industrial or gravel roofing systems. If you have a commercial building but need a tougher roofing system than flat roofing, consider getting industrial roofing. Commercial buildings that need strong roofing like hospitals, churches, and hotels benefit from industrial roofing. For commercial roofing repair or installation in San Antonio, TX, our company, Inc. is the company to contact at (210) 390-0416!
- Commercial Roof Repair Commercial roofing systems tend to get leaks because their flat roofing have nowhere to drain rainfall.
- Built Up Roofing Built up roofing systems have multiple thick layers of felt, tar, and gravel to build a flat roof you can walk on.
- Flat Roof Repair / Installation Flat roofs are economical, environmentally friendly, and qualify as cool roofs.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs For coolroofs installation in your town, ring the San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers now.
- Green Roofing Green roofs are very eco friendly and economical, helping you save money.
- Commercial Roof Installation For commercial roofing installation in your town, call our team now.
- Industrial Roofing Industrial roofs are tougher than commercial roofing systems.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our roofers supply commercial roof replacement in the local area.
- Roof Top Deck / Patio Roof Repair If you need roof top deck or patio repair, connect with San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today.
- Roofing for Apartments & Hotels Hotel roofing need to be tough to protect all the occupants underneath it.
- Roofing for Churches For church roofing in your town, dial our roofers today.
Single Ply and Roof Coatings
Roof Coating Services
Installing and repairing single ply roofing is a noiseless process, so you can keep your business open while we work on your roof. Single ply roofs can come in liquid or sheet composition, depending on if you get rubber or acrylic as your base membrane. The liquid is easily painted on while the sheets call for professionals as it involves fusing together the rolls together to create no gaps. Both the liquid and sheet single ply membranes create roofs with no seams that leave nospace for water to happen. Roof coatings and singly ply roofing membranes both have reflective white coatings that cool the building and lowers electricity bills, making them cool roofs. Roof coatings are applied to already existing roofs to help restore them, and are extremely low priced. Single ply roofs and roof coatings are commonly found in home repair stores for courageous homeowners who want to restore their roofs themselves. We highly recommend having experts apply your single ply roofing or roof coating due to how messy it is. The roofers at San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. can help with your single ply roof repair in San Antonio, TX. Give our roofers a dial at (210) 390-0416 today.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair / Replacement For TPO membrane roof installation, contact our contractors today.
- EPDM Membrane Rubber Roof Installation call San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc today for EPDM membrane roofing repair.
- PVC Membrane Roof Repair and Installation The San Antonio Roofing Company, Inc. roofers provide PVC roofing repair.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair / Installation For modified bitumen membrane repair, contact our company today.
- Flat Roof Coatings For flat roofing coatings in your town, phone our team today.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof coatings are specially designed for metal roofing systems.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Rubber roof coatings are specially made for rubber commercial roofs.
- Industrial Roof Coatings For industrial roof coatings in your town, call our team now.
- Hot Mop Roof Repair our contractors provide hot mop roof repair and installation in your town.